Thursday, January 7, 2010

Brown hair with pink highlights?

i have ash brown hair and i want to put blue and pink highlights and color the under side of my hair some color. i think it will look good but i need opions and need any other ideas insted of my idea would be great. by the way i am 13!Brown hair with pink highlights?
I would stick with one color. Pink and blue kinda clash. I've done the pink before and with brown hair it turns out to be kinda purple, which is still hot. I've also had blonde hair with pink ends which looked awesome. If you get Manic Panic hair ';paint'; you could try a whole bunch of different stuff because it washes out in like a week and they have different colors to pick from. Have fun!Brown hair with pink highlights?
blue %26amp; pink look disgusting together


%26amp; they wouldnt look good w/ brown hair

No comments:

Post a Comment