Thursday, January 7, 2010

What color highlights would be best in my hair blue, pink or purple?

I want to get highlights but I don't know which will look the best I'm med. skin color, w/ dark brown hair %26amp; brown eyesWhat color highlights would be best in my hair blue, pink or purple?
definitely purple as your hairs dark, blue matches better with black hair, get them to scatter highlights throughout your hair nothing too precise just to make it funkier hope this helps :)What color highlights would be best in my hair blue, pink or purple?
very dark, almost black purple would be awesome.





like this: http://www.alivenotdead.com/attachments/鈥?/a>
purple. Be sure to bleach the sections of hair that you want to dye purple first, otherwise you will end up with nasty colored highlights that look childish.


Purple would match your skin-tone and hair well.
probly pink considering that your hair is dark it will stand out more http://photos-g.ll.facebook.com/photos-l鈥?/a>
blue or purple.....when they start to fade the blue looks green and the purple looks blue.
purple my friend just got her hair dyed and her hairs dark brown/black with purple highlights and it looks wonderful =)
Either Blue or Purple.
purple. it goes better with darker hair :)
i would get pink.
blue
  • nba game
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment