Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have light brown hair, and want colored highlights. I was thinking purple or pink. What would look best?

I am a teenage and i really want highlights that would look funky but not overwhelming...any suggestions???I have light brown hair, and want colored highlights. I was thinking purple or pink. What would look best?
Also a red would look funky, but not too unnatural. Of course bright red isn't natural, but it's more accepted as a haircolor than blues, purples, greens, pinks..I have light brown hair, and want colored highlights. I was thinking purple or pink. What would look best?
Well I just got this done a few weeks ago! I also am a teenage with light brown hair and I wanted something cool but not INSANE and all over my head. So.. i decided to go with purple. I bought the brand of hair dye called Manic Panic in the shade ';Ultraviolet'; and then headed to the salon unsure of what exactly i should get. With the help of stylists i chose to get small pieces of my layers (mainly the tips) dyed just to highlight certain sections. The ultraviolet really popped and looked great! And since i just got the tips done in random piecey sections of my hair it wasn't overwhelming at all! Everyone loved it. I highly recommend it.





Just make sure you get it done at a salon. Don't try and do it yourself!!! They will bleach out the sections of your hair you want to die so that the color stays in and really shows.





HAVE FUN! PURPLE HAIR RULES.
If you don't want it to be overwhelming, I would go with pink, because if you do it right it can look like a closer to natural reddish color... purple on light brown hair will scream.
Pink would be very pretty, especially like a baby pink.


Hot pink would be good if you really want to stand out and baby pink to be more subtle.
Mmm I think if your gonna get pink get hot pink cause it would stand out more but either way both colors are fine, heck before even get both if you want!
PINK! :D
Don't get too many, just in select sections, but I think that would look cute. :D
go hot pink to red

No comments:

Post a Comment