Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ive pink highlights in my hair can i put more in??????

ive got pink highlights in my hair would i be able to put another colour in like blonde?


or could i dye my hair brown?


over the pink?


helpIve pink highlights in my hair can i put more in??????
Sure.You can always bleach over everything but black(it turns orange) You can dye it brown if you wish.depending on the darkness of the brown will determine how long it lasts before the pink starts showing again.It will fade a little.But the more times you dye over the pink it should last longer.Ive pink highlights in my hair can i put more in??????
I would put in another color just like lacy in dancing with the stars she has 4 colors in her hair so i think it will look super cute!
OMG pink is really cute i wish i could do that


but we don't have these colors in egypt unfortunatly :(
You Could Die It Personally I would Die it instead of the highlights i agree that you should dye it brown
Might look over the top but I'd do it. I like to be different. Go for the blonde maybe
pink highlights are hot!!!!!
yea

No comments:

Post a Comment