Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which is better?..dying ur hair with pink highlights or just dying your tips?

Need help just e-mail me with your questionWhich is better?..dying ur hair with pink highlights or just dying your tips?
well if u have blonde hair..getting pink highlights is better..but dying the tips would also be fine


if you hard dark hair i think its better to just dye the tips pink


i really dont think pink highlights go with dark hairWhich is better?..dying ur hair with pink highlights or just dying your tips?
First of all, it depends how long your hair is. If your hair is a little below your shoulders, you might want to go with just dying the tips. If your hair is really really long, I guess you could do either.





Second, it also depends if you want it to be more bold looking. I think highlights would be bolder than dying your tips.





I would personally choose dying your tips because I think that's cool. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment