Thursday, January 7, 2010

Would brown hair with pink highlights look good?could you pictures up?

I have brown hair and pink highlights





I'm re-dying it pink as we speak





It looks great! I've been stopped and have gotten so many compliments





Those girls above me are just saying ';no'; because their parents wouldn't allow them and they're just jealous








I highly recommend the brand Manic Panic in ';Cotton Candy Pink'; (preferably the Amplified formula)Would brown hair with pink highlights look good?could you pictures up?
um. depends on the shades and the style. but i went on google and no. didnt look as pretty as black and pink and especiallly blonde and pink. dont go for itWould brown hair with pink highlights look good?could you pictures up?
No, it wouldn't.


I'm not even going to bother to retrieve a photo. I'd rather not waste my time. And you better not waste your money on a silly dye job.
no











WHY DO GUYS TOUCH GIRL'S BUTTS WHEN THEY HUG?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Nope.
  • nba game
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment