Thursday, January 7, 2010

What looks better pink highlights with black hair or blue highlights with blonde hair?

hair.What looks better pink highlights with black hair or blue highlights with blonde hair?
None.What looks better pink highlights with black hair or blue highlights with blonde hair?
black with pink my friend just died her hair like that and it look amazing make sure u die ur hair black first then bleach the part where u want pink and put it in!! my advice use manic panic the best crap ever!!!! but dont buy actually pink buy red and it turns pink!!!!!!!!! dont ask me why it just does!!!! trust me i died my hair lots of times this way works the best =]


good luck


X 鈾?X
Sorry but none of these sound very nice.
I think blonde hair with pink highlights looks nicer.
i would have to say pink with black hair because I'm a blonde and I tried getting blue highlights one time for this cool halloween party at my school, and the blue dye turned that section of my hair green and not blue. So i showed up at the party with green hair and an ALL blue costume. pink works with black cuz it's harder to see screw ups on darker hair.
i have black hair and i dyed my hair purple once..now it's hot pink and i like it..purple was nice too..my classmate had her hair dyed blue and it looked cool and unique..hmm..i think black and hot pink or flamingo pink would look really cool..
I think blonde with blue looks better, but it depends, black with hot pink looks really good. Also black with electric blue looks good.
pink with black
blonde w/ blue
for me i dnt like either..





i thnk black with blonde highlights..





or black with red highlights
turquoise blue with blonde hair will look amazingly hot and cool!
neither.


Black hair is a cool color so blue would be cool. Blonde hair is warm so go for gold or white streaks.


If you color balck with pink it will only look like some of your hair didn't take the all black color.
Definitely pink with black hair, because it stands out, but it's still pretty, soft and feminine. Of course, your skin tone will depend on the outcome, but you can't go wrong. I once saw the most beautiful hair on a fair woman, she had it died jet black and had one long chunk a soft violet color. It was over 15 years ago and I never forgot how beautiful her hair was!





Good luck!
If you are long haired try black and pink highlights. If short haired blonde and blue. But be careful because blonde hair with blue, when fading, blue turns grey and makes you look old. Also is cool long black hair with blue highlights.
none! but black hair with blue highlights would be better (if we consider that i don't have other choices). try black hair with purple highlights, one of my friends did it and it was cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment