Thursday, January 7, 2010

If i get pink highlights in my hair does it make me gay has i am a guy?

I don't think you should care what others think. do what you want and be true to yourself. That's way cooler than all the rest of them who make fun of people for doing so.If i get pink highlights in my hair does it make me gay has i am a guy?
First, why would you do this? People judge you by your looks. However, changing or adding color to hair does not make you ';gay';, it can change how people perceive you and what they assume is your sexual poreference. So unless yuu are, or just want to annoy someone, I must wonder why you would do something like this?If i get pink highlights in my hair does it make me gay has i am a guy?
Highlights can't change your sexual preference. :P





But depending on how you look, it may give the impression / make you appear more camp
i dont think so i think pink high lights look kinda cute on some guys like micheal castro!
If you get too much then it'll look weird but if not it's good.
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment