Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pink highlights with brown hair?

I want to get hot pink highlights in my hair, which is medium brown. i dont want to bleach the streaks though, so is it possible to just do the pink and stil have it show up(though i know not as well) without bleaching it? *im going to a salon to get it done but i'd like to know before i get it done*Pink highlights with brown hair?
you will probably have to have the spots your wanting them in lightened up just a bit, because if not then your not even gonna be able to see any pink. It is possible you just have to find the right hair stylist. GOOD LUCKPink highlights with brown hair?
well, right now my hair is dark brown %26amp; under it is pinkk.


i tryed the pink with out bleaching it but it just turned into


a really dark purple-ish redd. it was horribleee ! i had to


re-dye itt. first bleach it %26amp; then dye it pinkk. i think it


looks greatt on me nowww. :D Report Abuse

it will look great i have natural red hair and i was going to get black streaks and chickend out
no!
anythings possible
that would be sooo adorable in my opinion. but umm.. no you can't or else the color would turn up more as a dark red or purple possibly. To actually get the color pink you would have to bleach the highlights then put red in them. so that's how THAT works
i have brown hair, and have dyed it several times (streaks). i first used the self highlighting kits. it lightens the strips i want to dye afterwards, and it has worked very well.
well i tried to dye the bottom half of my hair pink, and i have brown hair as well...





well it didnt turn out too well.


the pink lasted about one washa and then my hair turned into this pale plum color and it looked horrible. I had to redye my hair brown to cover it up.


Even when u bleach your ahir it doesnt last for that long... (2 weeks)
my son's girlfriend put hot pink highlights in her very black hair. she didn't get it lightened first so they almost looked purple in some kinds of light and pink in others. it was really cute anyway.
It wont be worth it. If you want it pink you need atleast light blonde hair or to bleach the area first, or it wont look oink.


If the person knows what they are doing it wont ruin your hair, but is really theonly way for it to look pink.
My hair is almost black and I used to wear purple highlights in my hair with out bleaching. When I was in the sun and under certain florescent lighting you could really tell that it had purple in it. I think pink will show up just fine if the right dye is used.
i wouldnt rcommend it
I was in Walgreens yesterday and saw a kit for this exact situation. I think it looks great. Good luck!
  • nba game
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment